Merola Tile Metro 1" Hex Matte White Snowflake 10-1/4"x11-7/8" Porcelain Mosaic Tile
Transform your space into a tribute to retro design with our Metro 1 in. Hex Matte White Snowflake Porcelain Floor and Wall Mosaic Tile. As a modern deviation from the classic mosaic, this fresh option is a throwback to traditional retro design with a contemporary feel. Matte white hexagons are accented by contrasting matte black hexagons arranged into the shape of a snowflake on an interlocking mesh to create a seamless installation. This minimalistic geometric porcelain mosaic is unique yet simplistic enough to integrate into any design, ranging from traditional style renovations to modern home projects. Its impervious, and frost resistant features make this an ideal tile for indoor and outdoor use, including backsplashes, bathrooms, showers, kitchens, fireplace facades and floors that get light-duty foot traffic floors. Tile is the better choice for your space. This tile is made from natural ingredients, making it a healthy choice as it is free from allergens, VOCs, formaldehyde and PVC.
- 8.6 square feet, 10 pieces per case. Case weight is 17.63 lbs.
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor and wall use
- 10.25 in width x 11.88 in length x 0.23 in thick mesh-mounted mosaic; 0.9 in W x 0.9 in L pieces
- Glazed, slightly textured finish with a low sheen and uniform appearance in tone
- PEI Rating II is suitable for all interior walls and light foot traffic such as powder rooms
- Impervious tiles have a water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor and outdoor use and is frost resistant
- COF rating less than or equal to 0.5 is considered to have a marginally low skid resistance
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength
- Residential use only
- Country of Origin: Thailand
Please be aware that if you order more than 151 pounds of tile or flooring, the order may need to be shipped Freight and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.