Display your china with the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor hutch and buffet. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features two fully stained full extension drawers with felt lining for easy access to storage, two antiqued mirrored doors with a decorative grid panel that can be removed to reveal a wood panel, and touch lighting that illuminates the piece, accented by antique pewter knob hardware. The buffet top features a weathered brown finish accented by whitewash, canted corners, and bead molding. Storage abounds with one adjustable shelf located behind each door in the buffet, two adjustable wood framed glass shelves in the hutch and the wood framed drawers. The arched shape hutch features a planked back panel outlined by dog bone accents, anchored by rounded pilasters and bracket feet. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale a group to be passed to generations.
- Includes: One (1) Buffet, One (1) Hutch
- Materials: Rubberwood, White Oak, Birch
- Finish: White, Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Antique Mirrored Doors
- Decorative Grid Panel
- Touch Lighting
- Hutch Opening 47W x 12.25D x 32-46.5H
- Antique Pewter Bail Pull & Knob Hardware
- Antique Pewter Knob Hardware
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Buffet: W 56 in. x L 18 in. x H 40 in.; 173 lbs.
- Hutch: W 54.88 in. x L 14 in. x H 52 in.; 143 lbs.
This product ships in (2) box(es).
Accessories pictured are NOT included.
Some customer-friendly assembly is required.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply.
This product will ship to you in multiple boxes.
Please note: Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.