"Why did you choose this product?"
Good item. Not as comfortable as suspected....
LINENSPA Gel Infused Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
Sale: $18.92 - $27.92
Spring Air 300 Thread Count Won't Go Flat Density Pillow (Set of 2)
Sale: $35.54 - $47.69
Authentic Talatech 230 Thread Count Latex Foam Medium Density Pillow
Today: $44.99 - $48.99
Comfort Memories Molded Memory Foam Pillow (Set of 2)
ITEM#: 20712876This pillow is carefully crafted, with shredded memory foam encased in a thin memory foam shell for an ultimate combination of softness and support to cradle your head while you get a deep nights rest.
- Hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant
- Shredded Memory Foam - Allows for more air circulation then solid memory foam.
- Extra Breathable = Outer 250 GSM blended rayon from bamboo and polyester vented fabric is designed to allow for extra ventilation and regulate temperature for a cool pillow all night long.
- Sleeper = Great for stomach, side and back sleepers.
- No aches or pains = Proper alignment can help alleviate neck pain, back pain, snoring, reduce tossing and turning for a deeper and restful nights sleep.
- Easy care = Washable zippered cover
- Packaging: Rolled and vacuum sealed for eco-friendly shipping.
- Allow 24 hours after opening to regain its full and proper loft.
- Standard/Queen: 19 inches x 30 inches
- King: 19 inches x 36 inches
- Resistant to dust mites, naturally antimicrobial
- Temperature-smart memory foam responds to body heat and movement, reshaping to distribute body weight and relieve pressure points to improve circulation
- Never needs turning
- Arrives tightly packed in portable box for customer convenience.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours to maximize expansion.
- You can sleep on it the same night it is unwrapped, however allow 48 hours to fully return to its original shape.
- Vacuum sealing sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, air for a few hours to eliminate trapped odors.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of similar products may produce different firmness results
Once opened this product is non-returnable.
|Memory Foam Type||Memory Foam|
|Fill Type||Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Cover Included, Hypoallergenic|
|Country of Origin||China|
The pillow took about 72 hours to fluff up completely. I love the support this pillow gives. It does feel as if there are two different pillows stuffed in the casing as there seems to be a deep fissure that runs though it horizontally. All in all though great pillow and I will most likely purchase more.Read More
So far so good. The pillow retains coolness. It has not gone flat but it doesn’t hold its shape. I tend to scrunch my main pillow. The pillow stays that way. Lol. I find myself having to sit up and do a kind of punching move to fluff it right. Guess I’m fussy. Still like it though more than I normally would pay for one pillow.Read More
Great support and comfort. Will be replacing all of my pillows with these!Read More
Not so sure about the pillow might be fine if you like that type. But I ordered it because it looked like if was comfortable but when I got it was thin and uncomfortable to me.Read More
Questions & Answers
I had 2 before my granddaughter wanted one. So I am ordering another.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Things to Consider When Buying a Pillow
If you've been waking up with a sore neck and shoulders, it might be time to replace your pillows. Consider your sleeping position, desired pillow firmness, pillow size, and filling type to help you buy the right pillow for maximum comfort.
Best Pillows to Stop Snoring
Having a snoring problem may be no more than a mild irritation at first, but when it begins to affect you or your partner's quality of sleep, it's time to do something about it. Check out these best pillows to reduce snoring.
How to Know When to Replace a Pillow
A pillow that is worn out can leave you feeling tired too, so it's helpful to know when it should be replaced. If you're wondering how well your pillow is holding up, try these simple tricks to see if it's time for a replacement.
FAQs about Bed Pillow Firmness
If you often find yourself tossing and turning at night, it may be time to check and see if you and your pillow are compatible. Shop and save money on the best bedding at Overstock.com
Best Pillows for Every Kind of Sleep
Best Pillows for Every Kind of Sleep from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best pillows for every kind of sleep.
How to Freshen Bed Pillows
How to Freshen Bed Pillows from Overstock.com. The slightly gross truth? Your pillows aren't as clean as you think. Here's how to take care of that.
How to Maintain a Body Pillow
How to Maintain a Body Pillow from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to maintain a body pillow.
Everything You Need to Know When Buying a Wedge Pillow
Everything You Need to Know When Buying a Wedge Pillow from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with everything you need to know about buying a wedge pillow.
Types of Pillows
Types of Pillows from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the different types of pillows.
Best Pillows for Reading in Bed
Best Pillows for Reading in Bed from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best pillows for reading in bed.
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.