We bought a king size (Eastern) to match our bed, and were a little concerned that it drooped off the sides and the end. When our cover arrived (also on Overstock, recommended) it wouldn't fit without stuffing it in and causing lumps. We finally resorted to a bread knife, and cut a full four inches off the end of the topper, maybe two or three of the side. Not too big a deal, although we did have bits of latex to vacuum up. Then it fit easily into the cover, and although it's been less than a week, very happy so far: A few months ago we'd changed mattresses because my wife's lower back needed something firmer, but then I started getting mid-back issues from it being too hard for a side sleeper. With this on top of our very firm mattress, we're getting support plus "conformance"/comfort.