I received these dishes as a wedding gift in 2006 and they were bought at a department store. While I still love the style of them, they started to quickly crack and chip after only about 6 months of normal use. They say they are microwave safe but they are not - every time we use them to heat something in the microwave they absorb the heat to where you can't touch them because they are so, so hot. The finish also cracks more every time you put it in the microwave. We've had them for 5 years and are already looking to invest in a different set of dishes. These - our wedding gift - will go in the trash.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not great.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.