Cooking & Food Reviews
The latest reviews on Cooking & Food
Cooking & Food
I would buy again..good food
this was the only subscription I purchases so far from Overstock, but I will do it again. There are really great recipes in here
Great recipes and articles!
AWFUL. When buying a magazine as a gift, go straight through the publisher. This was ridiculous. First, because I had made another purchase in addition to the magazine subscription, I couldn't list the address of my sister-in-law who I was giving the magazine to as a Christmas gift. So instead, I had to list my address. For 3 1/2 weeks now I have messed around with Overstock's customer relat
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? I don't know. It'll be 8-10 weeks before I'll even SEE the product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Still don't know. Waiting for the product to arrive, so I had to buy an issue to look at it.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I'll let you know in 8-10 weeks.
The magazine was just what I wanted, I like to read and try out all the new ideals. I hve sent out 3 gifts to family members
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? greayt
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good magazine
Not received yet.
I'm sure I'll enjoy it if I ever start receiving the magazine.
good food magazine
I've been buying Cooking Light Magazine in stores for years and decided finally to save some money by purchasing a year subscription. This is a good magazine for cooking tips and recipes, however, please note that their idea of "cooking light" isn't always low-fat with many recipes still totalling 15+ grams of fat per serving. It's a bit of a disappointment given the magazine's title.
If you like to cook, you will love this magazine. The recipes in it are terrific. Great magazine.