The latest reviews on Children's
Should be good
Have not received yet. Hope to get soon.
great pre-teen purchase
I purchased this magazine for my pre-teen daughter. I had no problem receiving my first subscription or any issues thereafter. A great, positive magazine for a young girl!
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ranger Rick!!!
I have childhood memories of reading this magazine. Loved it then. Gave a subscription to a friend's son. He is 9 and absolutely cannot wait to get it in the mail. Once it arrives, he pours over the articles and pictures. Ranger Rick has increased his interest in science, nature, and green practices. I love this magazine!!!!
excellent learning magazine
My grandson loved it, It is a real learning magazine, great for the inquisitive mind.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good learning materials for young kids
Great magazine for my grandson!
Was thrilled to get this from Overstock as my local bookstore is unpredictable on arrival date...Teaches young ones without repeating.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Absolutely accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent content for 9 mth - 2 yrs...magazine/book made of tear resistant material
Awesome magazine for Elementery GIRLS!
* I knew this would be an EXCELLENT mag for my 9 yr old! The only down fall that made it not get the 5 STARS was the time it took to get it. . 2 months, SO if your not in a hurry it's fine! ~ But just plan for that 2 month gap :)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
mom of a 7 yo boy
my son loves to get this in the mail its a great gift idea!!
I bought a gift subscription for my nephew at the beginning of January. He got his first magazine last week (March 20th). They have an extremely long ship window to when you or your gift recipient may get their subscription, so I'm glad that it wasn't too terribly long. My nephew LOVES the book and recognizes all the different characters that're in it. It's nice that it's not all the same characte
National Geographic Kids
I was thrilled to discover National Geographic Kids magazine available at your website. This is one of the few things I can get my 11 year old son to read and the price was great!!!!!!!