International Shoe Sizing Conversion Guide
*Not eligible in Alaska or Hawaii
If it has been a while since you measured your feet, you’ll want to do that first. Here’s how to measure your feet:
- Measure them late in the day, as they tend to be larger at this time.
- Wear the socks you plan to wear with your shoes.
- Have a friend trace your foot on a piece of paper, so you can stand up straight.
- Measure the tracing, finding the length of your foot in inches closest to the next 16th inch.
- Find the width of your foot, and then measure your other foot; use the measurements from the largest foot when referring to the shoe size conversion table.
Remember that, even with the correct shoe size, shoes from different manufacturers will fit differently. Be sure to read customer reviews to see if the shoes you are shopping for run true to size.
Women’s Shoe Sizes:
Men’s Shoe Sizes:
Infant & Toddler Shoe Sizes:
Children’s Shoe Sizes:
More Ways to Shop
- Fashion Guides