"what's the puriety of the silver used?"
ITEM#: 13688792This handmade creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
Like fringe, shining pendants dance at the end of lacy earrings that evoke a silk shawl. Thailand's Wadarat Supasirisuk crafts these beautiful earrings in sterling silver by hand.
- Style: Chandelier
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Finish: High polish
- Clasp: Hook
- Dimensions: 20 mm wide x 56 mm long
- Color: Silver
Story Behind the Art:
'Earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets; I design all these products myself,' says Thailand's Wadarat Supasirisuk. 'Sometimes I adapt patterns I see in magazines and catalogues, sometimes simply through asking clients and professionals about current trends. However, most of the times my clients already have in mind what it is they want and just ask me to actually make it.'
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.
See for further information.
|Dimensions||20 mm wide x 56 mm long|
|Country of Origin||Thailand|
Handmade Double Tribal Flower Chandelier Sterling Silver Earrings (Thailand)
Handmade Sterling Silver Angel Wings Earrings (Thailand)
Sale: $22.94 - $23.39
Handmade Round Modern Hidden Double Rose Sterlng Silver Earrings (Thailand)
Handmade Sterling Silver Water Lily Earrings (Thailand)
Handmade Filigree Swirl Cross Flower Sterling Silver Earrings (Thailand)
Handmade Mini Fleur de Lis Sterling Silver Stud Earrings (Thailand)
Handmade Sterling Silver 'Energy' Earrings (Thailand)
Handmade Sterling Silver 'Starfish' Earrings (Thailand)
Nice dangly and stylish earrings. Also comfortable. This is my second pair. These are my staples - wear them almost every day. Nice casual pair.Read More
These are lovely and stunning dangling earrings, you'll love them!Read More
I love Novica!!!! Superior craftsmanship! I am never disappointed in my purchases from this company!Read More
Questions & Answers
Sterling silver contains 92.5 percent silver, and the remaining 7.5 percent is another metal, most often copper.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
History of Sterling Jewelry
History of Sterling Jewelry from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the history of sterling jewelry.
Earring Buying Guide
Earring Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about earrings.
5 Essential Hoop Earrings for a Modern Wardrobe
5 Essential Hoop Earrings for a Modern Wardrobe from Overstock.com. Hoops are a classic style, but that doesn't mean they are boring. Try these top styles to wake up your wardrobe.
FAQs about Sterling Silver
FAQs about Sterling Silver from Overstock.com. Do you have questions about sterling silver jewelry? We've compiled the answers to the questions we get the most.
Top 10 Sterling Silver Jewelry Styles
Top 10 Sterling Silver Jewelry Styles from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the top 10 sterling silver jewelry styles.
How to Buy Sterling Silver Jewelry
How to Buy Sterling Silver Jewelry from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to buy sterling silver jewelry.
Silver Types Fact Sheet
Silver Types Fact Sheet from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the types of silver.
Top 5 Silver Earring Styles
Top 5 Silver Earring Styles from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the top 5 silver earring styles.
Why Handmade Earrings are Eco-Friendly
Why Handmade Earrings are Eco-Friendly from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about why handmade earrings are eco-Friendly.
Gemstone Treatment Guide
The term "treatment" is an indicator of whether a gemstone has been treated or not. Enhancements are the specific changes that have been applied to treated gemstones. Both gemstone treatments and gemstone enhancements have codes that indicate what has been done to the gemstone's appearance. These codes are usually indicated on jewelry product pages if you're shopping for jewelry online.
Wedding Party Gift Packs
Make time to remember the people who will help you celebrate your big day with personalized gifts for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy for Jewelry: