"What strength are these and how far can you see with them?"
- Night vision binoculars from Yukon are a camping and outdoors must-have
- Binoculars work for up to 10 hours on one 3-volt battery
- Magnification: 3x
- Yukon Tracker binoculars allow for incredibly detailed observation ability under the darkness of night
- Built-in IR infrared illuminator
- Ergonomically-designed body is lightweight and features a no-slip coating
- Revolutionary Eclipse lens cover system
- Pin holes in the lens caps allow the Tracker to be used in the daytime when the caps are closed
- Dual diopter adjustment with central focusing knob
- Fixed eye span
- Fully multicoated optics
- Dual infrared Pro Pulse system
- High resolution intensifiers
- Rubber armor protection
- Water and fog resistant
- Includes a protective carrying case and neck strap
|Material||Aluminum, Glass, Rubber|
|Dimensions||7 in. L x 5 in. W x 3 in. H|
|Country of Origin||Russian Federation|
Questions & Answers
Hello jahree, this item has 3x magnification that improves your long-range viewing by significantly increasing your range of detection and recognition. Assisting the 1st generation intensifier are a pair of efficient 42mm objective lenses. It's powered by three 3V CR123A lithium batteries. Thank you for shopping with us! A.C.
"What "generation" are the electronics in this item?"
This uses first-generation electronics.
"How are the tracker night vision binocs affected by temp changes."
I am happy to help you with this! They will actually work from -22 degrees, all the way up to 100+ degreesâ¦.so temperature should be no problem at all. I hope this helps!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Uses for Night Vision
Best Uses for Night Vision from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best uses for night vision.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details