"What year was this racquet manufactured?"
ITEM#: 14252834The Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Oversize tennis racquet is very versatile with a moderately stiff beam that generates ample power without losing control. Lightweight and maneuverable, the racquet is designed for beginning to intermediate players.
- Brand: Wilson
- Hyper Hammer 5.3 Oversize Tennis Racquet
- Model: WRT586100
- Headsize: 110 square inches
- Length: 27.50 inches
- Weight (strung): 8.7 ounces
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 71
- Balance: 15.06 inches head heavy
- Cross section: 28mm/25mm dual taper beam
- Swing weight: 308 kg*sq. cm
- String pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Wilson Cushion Aire Conform
- Wilson stiffness index: 5.3
- This Racquet is strung for free at mid tension
- Materials: Graphite
- Dimensions: 27.5 inches high x 10 inches wide x 1 inch deep
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Quality RatingLearn More
Features for RugsSee All Features
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your question. This was first introduced in 2003. I hope this answers your question. Have a nice day.
"does it come pre-strung. the picture does not show that it is."
Yes, this racquet is strung for free at mid tension.
"I am looking at the item #14252834 Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 oversize tennis racquet. I need a 4 1/8 grip and the product details does not state the size of the grip. If I go to options it does state different size grips including 4 1/8. Does that mean I can get this racquet with that grip?"
We are very sorry. At this time, the 4 1/8 grip size is not available.
"What is the grip sizes for this racket? Do you have two with a 4 1/4 inch grip; I'll buy two rackets ASAP. Ron"
The grip size can be selected in the options menu for the item. We do have 4.25-inch grips available.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details