"Why did you choose this product?"
nice option to have both grades of grit I believe it is 400 and 1000 . was able to sharpen all the kitchen knives and pocket knives. the stone is dry will need to use water and oil to sharpen but does a great job ....
This user earned $2.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
Whetstone Cutlery Two-sided Whetstone Sharpening Stone
ITEM#: 17506392Whetstone cutlery two-sided whetstone come has two different sides of grain for sharpening and polishing knife edges. The stone is suitable for use with either water or oil.
- Material: Stone
- Color: Green
- 2 sided rectangle stone block
- Side A (darker green): 400grit for rough grinding, to return edges to their original shape.
- Side B (lighter green): 1000grit is for fine finishing, smoothing and polishing cutting edges.
- In addition, with these stones the worn material and the water form a slurry, which in conjunction with the stone, sharpens and polishes the blade.
- Overall dimensions: 7 x 2.25 x 1.125 inches
|Warranty||30 day Limited Distributor|
|Country of Origin||China|
Nice for a sharpening stone
nice option to have both grades of grit I believe it is 400 and 1000 . was able to sharpen all the kitchen knives and pocket knives. the stone is dry will need to use water and oil to sharpen but does a great job .Read More
I purchased this whetstone for my husband and he is very happy with it to sharpen knives.It is a good size and he likes the stone having two different sides so he can finish the sharp edge.Read More
Sharpens great, arrived on time.Read More
Ineffective for sharpening nice, but a very handsome doorstop.Read More
Best way to sharpen my knives! Lives up to its reviews.Read More
Questions & Answers
To sharpen knives and clipper blades
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details