Wenzel Pinyon 10 Person Tent
Similar Items in Camping & Hiking Gear
Pricing and Options
10 year warranty!
Nothing beats stargazing during those nights spent outdoors. The Pinyon 10 Modified Dome tent comes equipped with a removable seam-sealed rain fly that can be rolled back on both ends so your family can watch the stars through the mesh tent body while increasing airflow into the tent. Comfortably sleeping ten people, the tent also comes with a removable divider curtain to create two separate rooms for some privacy. Convenience is at the forefront of the Pinyon’s design with a shock corded fiberglass frame for hassle-free setup and a gear loft and eight convenience pockets for everyone to keep their small items organized.
- Back to back "D" style doors with inside zippered windows
- Shock corded fiberglass frame with pin and ring attachment for easy set up
- Removable seam-sealed rain fly
- Vertical zipper on the back of the fly can be opened and rolled back for additional ventilation
- Fly can be rolled back on both sides of the roof for star gazing and maximum ventilation
- Removable divider curtain creates two separate sleeping areas
- E-port for electrical cord access
- Gear loft and twelve convenience pockets for storage of small items
- Fly hoop pole creates an awning over the front door
- Mud mat at front door helps keep tent floor clean
- Pre-attached guy ropes for added stability
- Floor Size: 18 ft. x 10 ft.
- Floor Area: 155 sq. ft.
- Peak Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 23 lbs 2 oz
- Canopy/Fly: Polyester w/ 600MM PU Coating
- Floor: Welded Polyethylene
- Packaged Size: 26.5 in. X 9.5 in. X 9.5 in.
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 1