Vortex SPARC-402 SPARC II Sight
Wild game innovations vl2 high intensity varmint light - green led
Truglo tg988a truglo tg988a battery lr41 3pk
Berkley 1290488 berkley 1290488 ffsh5m-flpk flckr shd md 5cm flshypink
Berkley 1290486 berkley 1290486 ffsh5m-flgh flckr shd md 5cm flshyghost
ITEM#: 16362556Ultra-compact and lightweight, the SPARC II (Speed Point Aiming for Rapid Combat) is equally at home mounted on an AR-15 or shotgun. Rugged single-piece body machined from aircraft grade aluminum is o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. Digital rear facing controls for powering on/off and adjusting the 2 MOA daylight bright red dot brightness at ten intensity levels automatically returning to the last dot intensity used when powered up.
- Brand: Vortex Optic
- Model: SPARC-402
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective diameter: 22 mm
- Relative brightness: Ten adjustable brightness levels
- Eye relief: Unlimited-non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Lens coating: Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission
- Battery life: 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life, typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 5,000 hours at minimum brightness setting
- Body material: Highly durable low-glare matte finish
- Weight: 5.9 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.1 inches long x 5.6 inches wide x 1.45 inches high
|Objective Lens||20 - 29mm|
|Red Dot Style||1x|
|Warranty||1 year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.