- Vortex ArmorTek and fully multi-coated lenses provide an ultra-clear wide unobstructed field of view. Compact and lightweight, the Viper's Single-Piece Chassis features a highly durable low-glare matte hard anodized finish. NOTE: The Viper comes with a Picatinny mount. Redot weighs 2.1 ounces with mount.
- Reliable operation in all environments, provided by waterproof and shockproof performance. The Viper features unlimited eye relief and the 6 MOA Dot is daylight bright, and clearly visible regardless of lighting conditions
- Make sure the battery is installed correctly. Be sure the battery is installed with the + side facing upwards. Check for the red dot before installing the unit on your firearm. Once the unit is installed on the firearm, be sure the windage and elevation lock screws are tight before firing. Loose screws can allow the battery to become loose and cause the unit to no longer function correctly, or hold zero.
- When sighting in the optic, it is important to note that the adjustments are protected by lock screws which must be loosened with the included small screwdriver before any adjustments are made. Lock screws must also be tightened before firing.
- To adjust the elevation and windage settings follow the below steps A. Loosen the Adjustment Lock Screws 1 turns. B. Adjust dials up or down or left or right as indicated by arrows. C. Re-tighten lock screws after making adjustments.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 6 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free
- Length: 1.8 inches
- Weight: 1.1 ounces
- SKU: VRD-6
|Lens Color||Red Tint|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Installing on a new Glock20 slide. I will do a melt install then I'll refinish in blalck.Read More
Easy to mount, but once mounted with provided screws tends to become loose. Zeroing requires two lock screws set at the back of sight, takes a little bit more effort to keep zeroing. Replacing batteries requires removing the sight completely, not at all what I expected or needed.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.