Viper Metropolitan Solid Pine Dartboard Cabinet with Mahogany finish / Model 40-0403 - brown
Viper Metropolitan Electronic Soft Tip Dartboard and Espresso Finish Dartboard Cabinet / Model 40-04
Turin Brown Wood and Steel Dart Board Cabinet Set
See Price in Cart
Barrington - Chatham Bristle Dartboard and Cabinet Set
Viper Hideaway Black Wood Reversible Traditional/ Baseball Dartboard Cabinet
ITEM#: 18638867Enjoy the rich look of the mahogany finish on this cabinet, and rely on the black felt backing to catch darts that go a bit too far off target. The removable dart holder and storage shelf help you keep everything organized.
- Made of durable pine with an attractive mahogany finish
- Lower storage shelf includes a removable dart holder
- Self-closing hinges made of brushed nickel ensure smooth access
- Five-millimeter black felt backing protects your wall by capturing stray darts
- Dry-erase scoreboard, outchart board and marker come included to enhance game play
- Conveniently fits most sisal fiber bristle dartboards
- Measures 27.5 inches long x 42 inches wide x 3.5 inches deep when open
- Interior measures 20 inches long x 20 inches wide x 2.20 inches deep
- Comes assembled with mounting hardware included so you can use it right away
We cannot accept returns on this product.
|Dart Accessory Type||Cabinets|
|Dimensions||27-1/2" L x 42" W x 3-1/2" D|
|Warranty||30 day Distributor|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Non-Returnable Item Policy:
This item is not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.