Titleist 100-piece Recycled Golf Balls in a Free Bucket

by Titleist
Today$4899
Out of Stock

Plus, Free Shipping & 5% Rewards back for only $19.95/yr Learn More

Rewards

GOLD

$19.95/yr.

5% Rewards

On Every Order

Free Shipping

On Every Order

Exclusive Rewards

Earn Big - Up to 40% back!

Free Returns

On Select Clothing & Shoes

Exclusive Offers

Straight to Your Email Inbox

5% Dining Rewards

Get Paid to Go Out Tonight

ITEM# 12434000
    Notify me when it is back in stock!

    Enter your email address, we will notify you if it comes back in stock.

Love this item?

Save it to a list so you can find it anytime!


Oops,

something went wrong.

Please refresh the page and try again.


Refurbished

Details

Refurbished Item

Any price comparison, including MSRP or competitors' pricing, is to the new, non-refurbished product price. Learn More

ITEM#: 12434000

Extend your practice sessions with this 100-piece bucket of recycled golf balls. These 100-percent practice grade balls are an assortment of Titleist models. The balls are inspected to ensure they are free of any defects that negatively impact playing performance. The included bucket is reusable and features a handy latching lid to keep the balls secure.

  • 100 practice grade Titleist recycled golf balls packaged in a free reusable bucket
  • None of these golf balls have any cuts or cracks
  • Golf balls packaged in a reusable bucket with various Titleist models
  • Practice Grade recycled golf balls contain significant discoloration, blemishes and/or player markings




Specs

Features
Material Rubber
Color White
Condition Recycled
Golf Ball Package Count 100 Pack
Golf Ball Type Practice Balls, Recycled
Set Includes 10 Piece
Dimensions 15.0x9.0x9.0
Model Number 000
Country of Origin United States

Customer Reviews


5 Stars
5
4 Stars
7
3 Stars
3
2 Stars
2
1 Stars
1
Advertisement
  • Most Helpful

  • Good value.
    Verified Purchase

    Although 25-30% of the balls are very discolored, the rest are a good buy when you consider the price of new Titleist's. I would probably buy this item again. Satisfied with my purchase.

    Read More
    3gary3 Jul 23, 2011
  • Most Recent

  • Golf Balls
    Verified Purchase

    90% of these were great balls, the other 10% went into my shag bag. Over all value was great for the price

    Read More
    OstkUser1018713 Jan 13, 2018
  • Good deal
    Verified Purchase

    Bought them for a family and friends golf scramble, fun games with challenging courses so I did not want to use my "good ball." I knew we would loose a lot. Only found one ball that had lumps all over it, didn't matter, we all got a laugh out of it.

    Read More
    OstkUser903901 Mar 13, 2017
  • Not bad golf ball
    Verified Purchase

    You do not have to worry about going in the woods Thats why I buy a lot not ready for the tour just yet

    Read More
    Robert B. Dec 30, 2016
  • Awesome find!
    Verified Purchase

    Great buy for a work golfing event!

    Read More
    Lee H. Jul 27, 2016
  • Fine for practice
    Verified Purchase

    Balls were all in reasonable shape, none were cut.

    Read More
    stansongman Apr 23, 2016

Questions & Answers

  • Q:

    "Why did you choose this product?"

    • A:

      Great price

    • A:

      For a food bank fund raiser

    • A:

      Prior customer ratings and price

    • A:

      I wanted a good brand of ball for relatively cheap.

    • A:

      Suci

    • A:

      i thought this was a great deal

    Read more Read less

Shipping & Returns

Contact Information
Shipping Information:

Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details

Standard Return Policy:

Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details

FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

NOTE:

This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details

For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.

Advertisement