TiramisuBest 26" Aluminum Mountain Bike 24 Speed with Suspension Fork
Special Financing available w/ the Overstock Store Credit Card. Learn More
The pedal threads differ between the left and right side. L/R marks are embossed on the spindle of each pedal, ensure they are assembled on the correct side (when riding the bike the left pedal should be on your left hand side, right pedal on right hand side). The right pedal has a right-hand thread (removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand, then fully tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, they may become loose and damage the threads.
- Lightweight aluminum frame with style for hassle-free riding performance and easy transport
- High performance front suspension fork enhances control on bumpy surfaces and promises smoother ride
- Reliable Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters provide all the gears you'll need to meet any challenge
- Equipped with front and rear mechanical disc brakes system for safe braking power and control.
- Frame: Aluminum
- Shifter: Shimano EF500-3/8, 24-Speed
- Wheel Size: 26"*1.95 Tire
- Derailleur Front: Shimano FD-TY500 Rear: Shimano RD-TY300
- Crank: 1/2*3/32*24T(ED)*34T(ED)*42T(ED)*170 Aluminum
- Brakes: Dual Disc Brakes
- Pedals: 9/16"
- Number of Speeds: 24
- Frame size: 19"
- Weight Capacity: 330lbs
- Product Weight: 40 LBS
- Shipping Weight: 55 LBS
- Package Size: 54" x 29" x 8"(L x W x H)