"What ring size is it?"
The Ring of Dracula Replica
ITEM#: 14178126This The Ring of Dracula Replica is cast from the original prop ring and inset with a reproduction stone. This officially licensed replica features an antiquated metal finish and makes is perfect for any Dracula aficionado.
- Made by Factory Entertainment
- Model: 408018
- Officially licensed replica of The Ring of Dracula prop, bearing the Count's crest
- Signet style ring prop has an unmatched provenance and is one of the hallmarks of the classic on-screen aristocratic vampire Count
- Dracula ring prop has adorned the fingers of some of the most admired actors to have portrayed Dracula including John Carradine, Bela Lugosi and Sir Christopher Lee
- For several decades the ring was also one of the prized possessions of the late writer, publisher and fan extraordinaire, Forrest J. Ackerman
- Collectors edition replica was cast from the original prop ring in Mr. Ackerman's collection
- Features antiqued metal finish and is inset with a reproduction stone
- The mark of 'THE' vampire, this ring will make an ideal addition to the collection of any Dracula fan or vampire aficionado
- Product is officially licensed by Universal Studios
- Ring face is 1.33 inches long x 1.02 inches wide
- Ring band is 20.02 mm in diameter
- Recommended for ages 14 years and older
|Color||Black, Gold, Red|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Ring band is 20.02 mm in diameter.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.