"Are screws needed to secure this to the door frame?"
ITEM#: 12321409Workout anytime and anywhere using a standard door frame with the EZ-Up inversion system allowing you to do upper-body workouts with the chin-up rack and core exercises and stretches using the gravity boots and inversion system. The dual-bar design allows the user increased freedom of movement during exercises by placing the user away from and above the door frame.
Get in shape without a gym membership with the EZ-Up inversion system. Installation with the quick-disconnect locking brackets make for a secure mount into the door frame and easy installation and removal of the system . The included gravity boots for inverted exercises are made comfortable with foam liners and the 40-percent glass/nylon alloy construction of the hooks and calf loops provides strength and durability.
- Compact workout station fastens securely into your solid wood door frame* and allows for continued normal operation of the door (*Door frame must be solid wood and built to nationally recognized standards)
- Dual-bar design places the user further away and above the door frame allowing for increased movement during stretching and exercises
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets make for a secure attachment to the door frame and makes installation and removal quick and easy
- Door frames are protected by scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps on the system
- Dual, self-Locking buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable fit and 5/8" foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional calf loops wrap create a 2 degree bend in user's knees which reduces the load on the knee joints and top of the foot for more comfortable inversion exercise
- The DuPont Hytrel gravity boots shell is extremely durable and slightly pliable and weighs only 2 lbs. each
- The 40-percent glass/nylon alloy hooks and calf loops are built for durability
- Gravity boots are one-size-fits-most design and will fit most leg/ankle sizes
- User Guide and Instructional DVD are included with the system
Inversion and Chin-up Rack
- Compact Workout Station fastens securely into your solid wood doorframe* and doesn't interfere with normal operation of the door
- Dual-Bar Design places the body out and above the doorframe for increased freedom of movement during stretching and exercises and makes mounting and dismounting easier than single bar options
- Quick-Disconnect Locking Brackets mount securely into the doorframe and allow easy installation or removal
- Adjustable Frame fits doorways from 28" - 36" wide and features foam grips
- Quality Finishes like scratch-resistant powder coating and molded end caps to protect the doorframe
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 5/8"Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional Calf Loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2 degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont Hytrel for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- 40-percent glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots
- Can additionally be used with select Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables, or at the gym**
- User Guide and Instructional DVD
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn
|Weight Capacity||Less than 250 lbs|
|Warranty||5 Year Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table
Teeter EP-560 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD
Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD
Ironman Infrared Therapy RX100 Inversion Table
See Price in Cart
Ironman Gravity Memory Foam Inversion Table
Ironman ATIS 4000 Inversion Table
Teeter EP-560 Sport Edition Inversion Table with Gravity Boots and Back Pain Relief DVD
Teeter Better Back Lumbar Bridge
I still use these from time to time and have never felt like they wouldn't hold me.Read More
I looked at this an the inversion table for about 3 years. I decided to go with the Hang Up because of space. The first few time I hung upside down it was a bit scary, thinking I may fall on my head. It is well built, instructions are a bit lame and the dvd, the guy cruises through building and is still a bit confusing. After 15 minutes, put together, hung up, and hung upside down. I wish I would have bought this long ago. Seems a little overpriced for what it is, but Overstock was comparable with everyone else and the shipping is always affordable.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello johnhq, his product comes with quick-disconnect locking brackets, which will secure the rack to the doorframe, but allow for easy removal. This product will not interfere with the normal use of the door. I hope this information helps. Thank you for shopping with us!
"what are con sired the measurements of a "standard " door frame? I live in an older building with slightly narrower door frames"
Hello oatsieboots, generally speaking, all interior doors are the standard width of 34 inches. This item extendable from 28 inches to 36 inches inches wide. Thank you for shopping with us.
"Is this easily removable or is it more of a permanent structure in the doorway?"
Hello devrand, this product comes with quick-disconnect locking brackets, which will secure the rack to the doorframe, but allow for easy removal. This product will not interfere with the normal use of the door. I hope this information helps. Thank you for shopping with us! Terri D.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
FAQs about Online Discount Shopping
Need a hand finding the best deals online? We've got the answers to the most frequently asked questions about online discount shopping.
Top 5 Things to Remember When Shopping Online
Shopping online can be a great way to save money and easily compare products. Use these tips to make sure you get the most out of your online shopping experience.
How to Save Money Shopping Online
Make sure you're getting the best deals possible from your online retailer. Shop online and save when you follow these tips.
Overstock Coupons - Savings You Can See
Why pay full price and why search everywhere for discounts? Here's everything you need to know about saving with Overstock coupons.
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Athlete
Whether you are shopping for your sister, best friend, or girlfriend, a thoughtful gift that enhances her healthy lifestyle will be well received. From the yogi to the CrossFit guru, this list will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Yoga Gear 101
Find everything you need to start your yoga practice. Shop our huge selection of yoga accessories at Overstock.com.
Home Gym Essentials
Learn everything you need to know about creating your own home gym. Shop our huge selection of exercise equipment at Overstock.com.
Exercise Accessories Buying Guide
Exercise Accessories Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Once you have a basic fitness plan, these exercise accessories can help you reach your fitness goals.
Best Exercises for Stress Relief
Best Exercises for Stress Relief from Overstock.com. Here are three ways to start reducing stress with exercise.
Best Fitness Equipment for the New Year
Best Fitness Equipment for the New Year from Overstock.com. Making fitness goals? The right home gym equipment can help you keep your New Year's resolutions.
Spring Beauty Must-Haves
When the seasons change, your beauty routine needs to change too. It is time to heal the drying effects of winter and treat your skin to a little love.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details