"does it have a single screw in the back when folded to attach"
ITEM#: 13077339Firearm is not included with this product. This Tapco INTRAFUSE AK Folding Stock is patterned after the classic Galil design and is manufactured for stamped receivers. Ideal for use in vehicle operations or confined spaces, the folding stock greatly reduces the overall length of the weapon.
- Easily deploys to the open position and locks for a rigid shooting platform
- Constructed of military grade composite for years of use
- Sling pin on the knuckle allows the ability to thread a single or 2-point sling
- Fits stamped receivers
- Will not fit on AK variants with a milled receiver, a bottom tang, a slant-cut receiver at the rear, or an underfolder stock
- Folds to the right
- High strength reinforced composite knuckle with steel hinge pin
- Sling attachment point in the knuckle
- Counts as 1 U.S. Sec 922r Compliant Part
- Length of pull: 15 inches
- Includes installation screws with drill bit
- Dimensions: 12.75 inches long x 4.63 inches wide x 1.13 inches high
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
|Dimensions||12.75 inches long x 4.63 inches wide x 1.13 inches high|
|Country of Origin||United States|
This is 100% cheap plastic if for Airsoft I did not see that reference before I ordered. I will be surprised if this last a full magazineRead More
Questions & Answers
pkl98, thank you for your question. Yes it does, and thanks for shopping with us.
"Will this fit a saiga 7.62x39?"
Will not fit on AK variants with a milled receiver, a bottom tang, a slant-cut receiver at the rear, or an underfolder stock. Anything else, it should fit just fine.
"Can this item be delivered to Illinois?"
Yes, this item can be delivered to Illinois. This item ships standard ground, meaning it will leave our warehouse in 1-3 business days and can take up to 5-10 business days for completed delivery.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details