ITEM#: 13648435Firearm is not included with this product. This Stoney Point Rapid Pivot Bipod mounts to your gun's slig swivel and unfolds to 33 inches. The bipod's inverted rubber yoke smoothly swivels 360 degrees and tilts 45 degrees for fast target acquisition and dead-steady control.
- Rapid Pivot quick mount snapes to the sling stud without interfering with the sling
- Swivels 360 degress
- Tilts 45 degrees
- Dead-steady control from virtually any shooting position
- Fast setup and easy fold-up design
- Freeze-proof, wear-resistant shockcord legs quickly self-assemble and lock into standing position
- Adjust leg angle to fit height and terrain
- Extruded tempered-aluminum tubes, anodized insided and out to eliminate weak seams, maximize strength and minimize weight
- 3 sections
- Unfolds to 33 inches
- Folded length: 14 inches
- Extended length: 33 inches
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
|Dimensions||Folded length: 14 inches; Extended length: 33 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.