ITEM#: 16286145The Tusk's handle is precision machined from two slabs of solid titanium. One end houses a Plain Edged blade ground from LC 200 N steel-a nitrogen-alloyed tool steel that offers extreme toughness and superior corrosion resistance-and locks open via a sturdy Reeve Integral Lock (R.I.L.) mechanism. At the other end of the Tusk's handle is a 300-series stainless steel marlinspike, which features a unique round-to-square cross section for increased leverage when loosening knots. A milled slot in the marlinspike's body and the gap between it and the handle also serve as shackle keys for unscrewing and tightening threaded shackles. To allow the marlinspike and its shackle key to withstand extreme leverage during use, it locks securely in place with Spyderco's patented Ball Bearing Lock™ mechanism containing a special ceramic ball.
- Constructed entirely of highly rust-resistant, state-of-the-art materials.
- High performance stainless steel marlinspike with multiple shackle keys
- Large ceramic Ball Bearing Lock for strength
- The Tusk's handle is precision machined from two slabs of solid titanium. One end houses a Plain Edged blade ground from LC 200 N steel- the other is a 300-series stainless steel marlinspike
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: C06TIP
- Color: Silver
- Blade materials: LC200N Blade Steel / 300-series Stainless Steel
- Handle materials: Titanium
- Blade length: 2.38 in.
- Handle length: 4.17 in.
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Dimensions: 6.5x2.5x1
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
|Material||Stainless Steel, Titanium|
|Product Features||Rust Resistant|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details