Slumberjack Latitude 0-degree Sleeping Bag
Pricing and Options
Out of Stock
The Latitude has been designed for cold weather conditions with an off-set construction, a contoured hood, and a zipper draft tube to ensure maximum warmth in cold climates. This sleeping bag also features a trapezoidal footbox that provides space for ft. to remain in a natural position for increased comfort.
- Insulation: Slumberloft synthetic insulation
- Shell fabric: Polyester taffeta
- Liner fabric: Polyester taffeta
- Carry weight: 4 lbs. 15 oz.
- Packed size: 11 inches wide x 17 inches long
- Fits to: 6 ft.
- Size: 82 inches long x 32 inches wide
- Shoulder girth: 64 inches
- 0° F / -18° C
- Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots
- Flip over hood allows user to flip the hood inside out for the option of a flat or contoured hood
- Draft collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area
- Anti-snag zipper protection
- Draft tube along zipper keeps out cold air and prevents heat loss
- Trapezoidal footbox provides space so ft. remain in a natural position for increased comfort
- Stuff sack included
Country of Origin: China
Item #: 14819355
Fits Up To
5 ft. 7 in. to 6 ft.
Includes Carry Bag
Sleeping Bag Shape