"will it work well with a 3-9-40 leupold scope and how is the clarity at around 300 to 500 yards"
ITEM#: 13802618Featuring a low profile, this Sightmark Ghost Hunter 2x24 Riflescope Kit can be used as a night vision monocular. This riflescope kit produces a high quality image and resolution, for a crisp, clear picture.
- Brand: Sightmark
- Ghost Hunter 2x24 Riflescope Kit
- Can be used as a night vision monocular for night time observational purposes or can become a night vision riflescope with the included weapons mount
- Produces a high quality image and resolution, for a crisp, clear picture
- Low profile design
- Designed to co-witness with a reflex sight or holographic sight
- Unit converts the to a dual-use night vision monocular that can also be used behind a weapons-sight as a night vision riflescope
- Ideal for use during the summer for nature observation, bird watching, surveillance, and security; and then attach the mount onto a weapon to convert it to an inexpensive night vision riflescope for varmint hunting
- When exposed to bright light, the Ghost Hunter will automatically shut off in order to protect the night vision intensifier tube, ensuring longevity
- Requires two (2) AA batteries (not included)
- Materials: Composite plastic, glass, rubber, aluminum, metal
- Dimensions: 3 inches high x 3 inches wide x 10 inches long
- Model: SM16012
|Material||Aluminum, Glass, Metal, Plastic, Rubber|
|Objective Lens||20 - 29mm|
|Country of Origin||Russian Federation|
Questions & Answers
Hello dusman312, thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the information you have requested is currently unavailable. You will receive an email notification once an answer is posted. Have a great day.
"Can I put this behind my 6-24x50 riflescope?"
Hello jdt1997, this has a 1/4 inch socket, it should fit your riflescope. Thank you for shopping with us.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details