ITEM#: 20507437Ideal for everything from close quarter battle operations to long range shooting, from three gun competitions to hunting, this Sig Sauer Tango6 riflescope comes complete with HDX optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, HellFire fiber optic and glass-etched illuminated reticles, first or second focal plane designs, innovative LockDown Zero System turrets with zero stop and reset and an intuitive rotation counter for extreme long range shooting.
- HellFir electronic-illuminated reticle system using advanced fiber-optic technology to vary the light intensity of the central aiming point in any light condition
- HD optics extra-low dispersion glass (LD) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation
- MOTA (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- LockDown Zero System on the TANGO6 features a resettable zero, zero-stop and is lockable at any location
- Focal Plane: Second
- Reticle: MRAD Milling
- Adjustment: 0.5 MOA
- Exit Pupil: 11.3 Low / 4.0 High
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 107' Low / 17.7' High
- Eye Relief: 3.8 Low / 3.9 High
- Objective Filter Thread: 25.5 x 0.5
- Objective Clear Aperture: 0.9'
- Weight: 25.4 oz
- Length: 11.1'
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 150 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 150 MOA
- Illumination Settings: 9 Daytime / 2 NV
- Battery: CR2032
|Objective Lens||20 - 29mm|
|Dimensions||13.5 inches x 5.75 inches x 4.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.