ITEM#: 20507441This premium scope is complete with HDX optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, HellFire fiber optic and glass-etched illuminated reticles, first or second focal plane designs, innovative LockDown Zero System turrets with zero stop and reset and an intuitive rotation counter for extreme long range shooting. Includes one FREE SBT custom lasered elevation dial calibrated to your unique ballistics and environmental conditions.
- Sig Sauer Tango6 FFP Tactical Riflescope
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- LockDown Zero System on the TANGO6 features a resettable zero, zero-stop and is lockable at any location
- First focal plane
- MRAD Milling reticle
- 0.1 MRAD adjustment: 0.1 MRAD
- Exit Pupil: 11.4 Low / 3.3 High
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 53' Low / 8.8' High
- Eye Relief: 3.9 Low / 3.8 High
- Objective Filter Thread: 43 x 0.75
- Objective Clear Aperture: 1.6' - Weight: 30.2 oz
- Length: 13.2 inches
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 32 MRAD
- Windage Adjustment Range: 32 MRAD
- Illumination Settings: 9 Daytime / 2 NV
- Battery: CR2032
- Objective Lens: 40 - 49mm
- Type: Rifle Scopes
- Magnification: Under 10X
- Measures 16.25 inches x 5.75 inches x 4.25 inches
|Objective Lens||40 - 49mm|
|Dimensions||16.25 inches x 5.75 inches x 4.25 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.