ITEM#: 20389420Shoot with confidence through this Sig Sauer Romeo7 sight featuring motion-activated illumination. With a 3 MOA red dot, this sight makes short work of getting and keeping a bead on your target.
- Features low dispersion (ld) glass lens design with high performance coatings for excellent light transmittance and zero distortion
- The 3 moa dot is optimal for close quarters battle to mid-range target engagement
- Features motac (motion activated illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- 62,500 Hours of continuous battery life in medium illumination setting
- Ready to mount with a standard qd mount provided, but can be customized with vertical spacers to fit a variety of systems
- Dependable waterproof (ipx-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The romeo7 was engineered with the centerline of the optical axis at 1.535 Above the top of an m1913 picatinny rail interface for night vision compatibility
- Reticle: 3 Moa red dot
- Adjustment: 0.5 Moa
- Magnification: 1X
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Illumination settings: 9 Daytime/2 nv
- Objective clear aperture: 30Mm
- Red dot size: 3 Moa
- Elevation adjustment range: 220 Moa
- Windage adjustment range: 150 Moa
- Weight: 12.5 Oz
- Overall dimensions: 4.75' Length x 2' width x 3 height
- Battery: Cr2032
|Dimensions||7.75 inches x 4.75 inches x 3.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.