ITEM#: 17266078Like the 711H, the TCSC711XH is also a Mat Daddy rod, in this case the design is for the thickest and heaviest cover and the largest fish. For Scott, this rod focuses on the Lake Okeechobee bass fishery- bring the big guns.
- Scott Martin designed rods for tournament concept fishing
- All rods have been designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- EVA split grip and EVA foregrip for reduced weight and feel
- Foregrip specifically designed so reel seat threads are not exposed
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats on casting and spinning
- Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided line
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames on both casting and spinning
- Intermediate guide sizing on casting rods allows improved knot clearance
- Scott Martin Specialty Flipping Guide on Mat Daddy and Flipping/Jig rod
- Hook keeper placement in split grip area for more versatility
- Rod Power: XH
- Rod Taper: F
- Rod Length: 7'11 inches
- Line Weight: 20-80 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/4-2 oz
- Sections: 1 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 1 1/4 inches
- Reargrip Length: 13.5 inches
- Application: Mat Daddy
- Number Of Guides: 12 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type A
- Weight: 5.6 pounds
- Type: Casting
- Length: 7' - 8'
- Material: Aluminum, Other, Stainless Steel
- Pieces: 1
- Color: Black
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Length||7' - 8'|
|Dimensions||6"(W) 5"(H) 98"(D)|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.