"What size mounting rings would you use? Low, medium, high or extra high?"
ITEM#: 14163274Firearm is not included with this product. The Redfield Revenge 3-9x52mm Riflescope with the Accu-Ranger Hunter Reticle offers an optics solution boasting brightness, clarity and resolution in all lighting conditions. The fully multi-coated optics allow shooters to squeeze a little extra light out of the day and adds maximum brightness for targeting deer and other big game at dawn or dusk.
- Accu-Ranger Hunter Reticle
- Accu-Range Reticle blends precise holdover points hunters need with a bold center that naturally leads the eye for fast shot placement at close quarters
- Accu-Ranger Ballistics System allows hunters to accurately determine distance to commonly hunted animals and improve ability to shoot accurately at long ranges
- Matte black finish
- Pop-up, resettable 1/ 4 MOA finger click adjustments
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Fast focus eyepiece
- 1-inch maintube diameter
- 5.5 inch mounting space
- Nitrogen filled
- Dimensions: 14.1 inches long x 1.9 inches wide x 1.9 inches high
|Dimensions||12.4 inches long x 2.3 inches wide x 2.3 inches high|
|Country of Origin||Philippines|
Questions & Answers
We would recommend high or extra high mounting rings.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.