Engineered and manufactured in Sweden using cutting-edge high performance heat malleable materials, the 3D R5500 skates feature a patented 3D blade system which is actually three blades in one. Specifically designed to enhance performance, the skate delivers faster skating, sharper turning, and increased endurance.
When skating forward, you use mainly the center blade, surface sharpened for heightened speed. This center blade is about three times the width of a conventional blade. Designed to glide on ice, instead of digging in like a conventional blade, it offers less friction for faster less laborious skating. When turning, the radius-sharpened side blade takes over ensuring the entire blade grips the ice surface without gouging. With the Rebellion skates you will never have to worry about sharpening your blades again.
Look to Overstock.com® for huge savings on high performance sports gear.
- Patented 3D blade system
- Split leather upper with polyurethane coating
- Passive open-cell soft foam lining
- Double layer thermoplastic tongue construction
- Thermoplastic polyester micro-formed fiber laminated protective shell
- Thermoplastic urethane toecap
- Poliyou active foam insole with arch support
- Nylon/elastic formulated blade holder
Please make sure that you buy one size smaller than your actual shoe size. If you wear size 8 in street shoes, order size 7 in these skates.
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details