"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 17915343The TitanTour is Puma's latest tour shoe and includes Outlast cooling technology. Premium full grain leather paired with Puma Shapelock memory foam provides the perfect combination of comfort and stability. The Outlast temperature regulation technology keeps you cool while you play.
- 2-year waterproof warranty
- Introducing the first ever golf shoe with Outlast, a temperature regulation technology developed for the space program, designed to keep your foot noticably cooler even as the competition heats up.
- Ultra thin TPU frame encases the EVA midsole for lightweight strength and durability, increased flexibility and superior traction
- Stealth cleat - new low-profile cleat made with K5 for long lasting abrasion resistance
- Power Vamp - anatomical supportive yet flexible piece across forefoot for increased stability
- Brand: Puma
- Style: Golf shoes
- Model: 187575-05
- Print: Solid, with accents
- Closure: Lace-up
- Footbed: Padded
- Heel height: 0.75 inches
- Sole: Ultra-thin TPU frame, with cleats
- Materials: Premium full-grain leather
- Color: Brown
- Size: 10.5, 10, 9.5, 11.5, 9, 11
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Comfortable golf shoes
I was looking for an extremely comfortable pair of shoes. The shoes were comfortable right out of the box. I wore them for 18 holes without any breaking in. Best shoes I have ever had.Read More
They were a gift to my brother and he complimented them endlessly when we played golf. said most comfortable and nicest pair he'd ever worn.Read More
Great comfort and true to size
I've had other Puma golf shoes where the sizing did not match so was a bit concerned but greatly relieved when these arrived and they fit perfectly. Puma makes quality stuff and this shoe is an excellent example. Used these for a VERY wet day in ireland walking through a lot of knee high fescue rough. They keep my feet as dry as possible.Read More
really nice shoe, but
runs at least a half-size small. With age, I'm transitioning from 11 to 11.5's, but these felt more like 10.5-11. Narrow toe box as well, not apparent from provided photos. Will return.Read More
Questions & Answers
Great puma quality I've experienced in the past. Need a brown pair and these look great!
I needed shoes to go with tan and greens outfits and I talked to a guy that has these shoes he said they were very comgortable
"good day. the shoe sizes are US sizes or UK sizes? thank you"
I bought an 11-1/2 US. IT Comes with label that reads-UK 10-1/2, EUR-45, US 11-1/2, CDN-11-1/2. Fit is good.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details