"Why did you choose this product?"
I'm very pleased with the Air Walker. It took about fifteen minutes to finish the minimal assembly, and it's great exercise with less stress on feet and knees. Very happy with my purchase...
ProGear 36-inch Dual Action 360-degree Multi-direction Stride Air Walker LS with Heart Pulse Sensorsby ProGear
ITEM#: 17574438The ProGear 36-inch Dual Action 360-degree Multi-direction Stride Air Walker LS can give you an excellent cardiovascular workout while eliminating any impact on knees, ankles and leg joints. Dual action arms will provide an upper body workout at the same time. An exceptional 36 inches range of motion allows you stretch your leg muscles, work your hamstrings and thus increasing flexibility, even more effectively than most elliptical trainers.
The Air Walker LS folds for storage so it is excellent for small or limited spaces, and easily stored in a closet. You can simulate a slow walk and work up to a full run with complete freedom. The unique continuous multi-directional motion provides many different leg exercises. In addition, the Air Walker LS provides inner and outer thigh exercises utilizing side to side leg stretches. Using the ProGear Air Walker LS will provide an effective workout with real results, and you might just feel like you are walking on air.
- 36 inches full range of motion stride length to increase calorie burn and weight loss
- Individual 180-degree range of motion leg exercises
- Virtually 90-percent assembled out of the box
- Zero Impact workout on your back, knees, ankles and feet
- Dual Action arms provide upper body workout
- Heart pulse readouts utilizing pulse sensors
- LCD Computer with readouts of calories burned, step count, distance, time and pulse
- 225 pound weight capacity
- Strengthen hamstring and groin muscles with side to side leg stretches
- Leg exercises can be done in multiple directions unlike other walkers
- Super quiet for watching TV or listening to music
- Easy on and off
- Height range of 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet
- 15 inches long oversized foot pedals
- Oversized ribbed foot pads prevent slippage
- Folds for storage to 1/2 the set up dimensions
- Foam covered support handle bar will prevent hands from slipping during the workout
- All batteries included (2 AA)
- Durable powder coated steel tube support frame
- 2.75 inches Tubular steel main frame
- Transportation wheels for easy relocation
- Multiple leg exercises and walking routines
- Folded Dimensions : 17 inches long x 20 inches wide x 52 inches high
- Set up Dimensions : 34 inches long x 20 inches wide x 52 inches high
- Set up Weight: 45 pounds
- Elliptical Power Source: Batteries
- Stride Length Maximum: More than 21 inches
- Product Features: Grip Pulse Sensor
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Portability: Portable
- Stride Adjustability: Non-Adjustible Stride
- Assembly: Assembled
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Pulse Grips Only
- Weight Capacity: Less than 250 lbs
WARNING: Attention California residents: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Console Display Type||LCD|
|Elliptical Power Source||Batteries|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips Only|
|Product Features||Grip Pulse Sensor|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Stride Adjustability||Non-Adjustible Stride|
|Weight Capacity||Less than 250 lbs|
|Dimensions||34 inches long x 20 inches wide x 52 inches high|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Made for shorter and light weight individuals
One person used this machine, weight 225, the machine rocks Another person used the machine, she's 5'6" it was challenging to use because she was too tall Then our daughter used the machine and she's 12, it worked exactly as it should. You get what you pay for, this machine is unlike what you use in a gym, so don't expect it to be heavy duty I'm sure for a child, teen, or someone who is just trying to maintain their fitness and not "get fit" it probably works well.Read More
The calorie counter is not accurate. Counts way way way to high! It is too difficult to fold up and put away which was one of the primary reasons I bought it. And the bars that are for the arms are not comfortable...too short.....so I just hold on to the middle area which is actually the only way it can measure my pulse. I find that odd as well. Anyway I do use it. And I do break a sweat! No impact on my knees which is awesome.Read More
I use it on my back porch. It does not have a long stride. Made wellRead More
It is small and easy to move and store. I like to put it infront of the TV and go. I am pretty short 5'4 and stocky (plus sized) but within the recommended weight. It seems to of bent a bid on one footing. But still works and smooth. I RECOMMEND the insurance. It is easy to put together. And works well overall. No resistance or bells and whistles, just normal glide. Does go side to side wich is neat.Read More
Don’t waste your money!
Easy set up, seemed like it would be great. However, only 2 of the 4 places where the device meets the floor touch, there is no way to adjust this, completely unusable. Hoping to get refund but have no idea how to return the item (it’s heavy and large). Not happy.Read More
I'm under the weight limit but it feels unsteady. Also you cannot increase resistance or run or simulate a running motion on this but... It's a great starter.Read More
Exerciser is built for a very short person. I am 5'8 125 lbs. description says it is for a body built larger than I am. I have to bend over to use the arm swing. Doing so hurts your back. Everything hits mid crotch verses low waist. To return this time I would lose half my purchase. Shipping is 35. And no guarantee I will receive the rest of my purchase price back. I will think twice before purchasing from Overstock againRead More
Questions & Answers
Because of the favorable customer reviews and the informative video.
It's exactly what I need because a stair climber would be way to hard on my knees both of which have been replaced. Also, I need the cardio exercise because I'm an overweight senior and I need to workout.
Need something to do a workout with cuz i have M.S. and can't walk very good! ;)
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Workout Girl
From the yogi to the marathoner, our top ten gift ideas for the athlete in your life will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details