"Does this come as a set."
ITEM#: 13864983The Pro Hear II is a low-profile in ear sound amplification and protection in one aid device. Discrete size reduces distortion and will compress sound over 85 dB with two channels and two memory settings. Setting can be set to 17dB and 22 db. So comfortable you cna wear it all day to aid your hearing. Designed to provide a safe level of sound amplification and can be worn with most glasses and hats without interference. The unique compression circuit minimizes impulse sounds and, together with the companion ear plug, reduces the negative effect of muzzle blasts or other loud noises. Maximize your ability to hear game moving through the woods or birds taking flight in a field, or just wathcing TV or at the movies. This is an ideal device to aid your hearing.
- Fully digial signal proccessing on two channels using pust button select
- Impulse Sound Suppression set at 85dB
- Wind Screen
- Wide Dynamic Range Compression
- Directional microphone
- High Fidelity sound quality
- Dynamic Contrast Detection
- Adjustable Volume Control, rotational dial
- Low battery and progran change tones. We only use Ultra, soft comply foam Tips for a secure, comfortable fit
- Gain setting at 17 dB on channel one and 22 dB on channel two
- Exceptionally low THD at less than 2-percent
- Typical 120 hour battery life using 312 type battery
- Ultra compact size and weight, less then 1/4 ounces
|Warranty||30 day Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Thank you for your interest. This item does not come as a set. The price shown is for one ear. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.
"Is this price for the set right and left ear."
This price is only for one ear. If you would like one for both, please order two of this product.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details