Penn Spinfisher V Fishing Reel SSV8500LL, Boxed
ITEM#: 17906241Spinfisher V includes several significant upgrades, making this the most advanced addition to your arsenal. A total of 6 seals (9 seals on the live liner models) are used to create the Water Tight Design used in the Spinfisher V. Whether you dunk the reel in the surf, or let it ride in the spray all the way home, you dont have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system.
- Thicker heavy duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Infinite anti-reverse (back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
- Stainless steel main shaft and alloy main gear
- Triple-supported and oversized stainless steel main shaft on 9500 and 10500 models
- Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes
- Model: SSV8500LL*
- Mono Cap. (yds/lb): 440/20 300/30 250/40
- Braid Cap. (yds/lb): 650/40 540/50 470/65
- Bearings: 5+1
- Max Drag: 35 lbs
- Gear Ratio: 4.7:1
- Line Retrieve: 42(in)
- Weight: 34.3(oz)
- Type: Spinning
- Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||7"(W) 4.75"(H) 8"(D)|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.