"Why did you choose this product?"
Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel
Today: $121.49 - $167.99
Daiwa Coastal TWS Saltwater Baitcasting Reel
See Price in Cart
Daiwa BG Series Saltwater Spinning Reel
Today: $116.49 - $148.99
Daiwa Sealine SG-3B Line Counter Reel 3 Ball Bearings 14 Pounds/300 Yards 4.2:1 SG27LC3B
ITEM#: 15131944As your live bait takes consistent line, suddenly you notice the telltale change in speed signaling a strike. With a turn of the handle, the Coronado's baitfeeder disengages and you're immediately connected with the inspiring power of Okuma's Dual Force Drag. Fully featured with Okuma's patented EOS, Elliptical Oscillation System, HDG II high density gearing and Hydro Block water tight drag seal, the Coronado baitfeeder is ready to surprise top predators when their easy meal strikes back.
- Brand: Okuma
- Model: Coronado Baitfeeder A Spinning Reel
- Materials: Felt, stainless steel, grass, graphite, aluminum
- Color: Grey/ silver/ gold
- Coronado a Series Baitfeeder Spinning Reels Feature-
- Patented On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- 4 HPB stainless steel shielded ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Light weight, corrosion resistant graphite body & rotor
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Ergo grip handle knob on all sizes
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy Duty, solid aluminum, clear anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- New thinner body design for reduced fatigue
|Material||Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Model Number||Coronado Baitfeeder|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
i choose Okuma because of their reliability and because friends gave them a good reviewed to use for fishing
"How much line could i use on this reel, f.ex. 16 lb line, how many yards could the reel hold?"
It depends on the size of the rod. If the rod is a surf rod, it should be 8 ft and up. For this you would need the Coronado 65A which is the third item down on the options menu. It will hold 390 yards or 15 lb test, or 310 yards of 20 lb test.
"I recently lost a favorite reel while surf fishing when a large fish managed to pull the rod from the sand spike and dragged the rod and reel in to the sea. I need to replace my surf reel. Primary targets are pompano, sheep head and redfish , snook. What would you recommend?"
If you have a 7 ft. rod, your best option would be the CD-55a which is the second item down on the options menu. That holds 340 yards of 12 lb line, or 240 yards of 15 lb line.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.