ORRA2 SX Left Handed High Speed Low Profile Reel
ITEM#: 16276702The Orra SX is built from a durable lightweight aluminum frame and spool which provide reliability and performance day in and day out. Its eight bearing system creates smooth retrieves and when paired with a Pitch Centrifugal Brake the Orra gives anglers remarkable cast control.
- Seven (7) stainless steel ball bearings and one (1) roller bearing provides smooth operation
- X-craftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- Graphite sideplates
- Power disk drag system gives smooth drag performance
- MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
- Gear ratio: 6.4:1
- Inches per turn: 26
- Retrieve speed: Standard
- Spool capacity (mono): 12 pounds/ 145 yards
- Spool capacity (braid): 30 pounds/ 140 yards
- Hand retrieve: Left
- Maximum drag: 15 pounds
- Brand: Abu Garcia
- Model: 1292531
- Materials: Stainless steel, carbon, eva, aluminum
- Color: Black, blue
- Dimensions: 7 inches long x 5 inches wide x 3 inches high
- Weight: 7.3 ounce
This item is not able to be shipped internationally or to a freight forwarding address.
|Country of Origin||Japan|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.