Lamiglas X-11 9'6" Heavy Casting Rod
Wall Mirror Choose Your Custom Size - Large Cambridge Mahogany Wood
See Price in Cart
Wall Mirror Choose Your Custom Size - Large, Blanco White Wood
Today: $254.99 - $492.99
Hotel Luxury Bed Sheets Set 1800 Series Platinum Collection, Deep Pockets, Wrinkle & Fade Resistant, Top Quality Soft Bedding
Sale: $15.74 - $24.49
ITEM#: 17265990Okuma Nomad Xpress Inshore Spinning Rod, 7', 3 Pieces
- Durable graphite rod blank construction
- 3-section rod blank for easy break down while traveling
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pcs rod
- Waterproof travel bag with shoulder strap
- Aluminum Oxide guide inserts
- Comfortable EVA foam fore and rear grips on boat rod models
- Cork rear split grip and cork fore grip on inshore models
- Non slip rubber gimbal on all boat models
- Rod Power: MH
- Rod Taper: M
- Rod Length: 7'
- Line Weight: 10-20 lbs
- Lure Weight: NA
- Sections: 3 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 2 inches
- Reargrip Length: 10 1/4 inches
- Number Of Guides: 6 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type C
- Weight: 6.3 pounds
- Type: Spinning
- Length: 7' - 8'
- Material: Stainless Steel, Other
- Pieces: 3
- Color: Black
|Length||7' - 8'|
|Dimensions||5"(W) 2"(H) 34"(D)|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.