"ism this scope ffp? or sfp?"
ITEM#: 16449462Targetmaster series includes features desired by long-range hunters and shooters. The main body is a 1-inch, hard alloy tube that provides added strength and light gathering capabilities. All lenses are coated with our proprietary multi-coating that is sharper, clearer and provides more contrast than ever before. Featuring lockable target style turrets, difficult windage and elevation adjustments in the field are a thing of the past. Across the board these scopes have illuminated glass-etched Mil-Dot reticles and a side saddle focus.
- Field grade .25-inch click low profile turrets with lockable zero-retention rings
- One-piece high grade aircraft aluminum main tube
- Glass-etched, half mil-dot reticle
- 1.25-5x20 or 2.5-10x42 option
- Brand: Nikko Stirling
- Model: NSTT125520MD
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 5x20
- Lens coating: Low dispersion proprietary ETE multicoated lenses
- Body material: Aluminum
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 17.5 inches high x 4 inches wide x 4 inches deep
|Magnification||10 - 20X|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Hello merlot, the target master series scope uses second focal point technology. I hope this answer helps. Thank you for shopping with us.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details