"I want too see 150 to 200 yards at night (not dusk) what is a binocular capable of doing that"
This product works very well, but having a little experience now with this type of binocular I would prefer auto focus. It is well made and has a good feel. even though they are bigger than I was expecting, my lack of experience....
Night Owl Night Vision 5x 50 Binocular NOB5X
Bushnell Equinox Z 2 X40mm Binocular With Digital Night Vision Binocular
Pulsar 805 IR Night Vision Flashlight
Night Owl XGENPROB Xgenpro 3x Digital Night Vision Viewer
NVX100 Night Vision Monocular
Armasight Spark CORE Multi-Purpose Night Vision Monocular
ITEM#: 11473438See the world with a new view with these Night Owl night vision binoculars. These binoculars have an adjustable focus with central focusing and a built-in calumniated infrared illuminators for use in complete darkness or to improve target recognition in any environment. The night vision binoculars also feature a 5x magnification and have two high-quality generation-1 image intensifier tubes. These are perfect for all your hunting or target needs.
- Magnification: 5x
- Objective optic design: Manual focus
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Resolution: 35 lp/mm on center
- Spectral sensitivity: 400 NM to 900 NM
- Diopter adjustment: +4 to -4
- Inter-ocular distance: Adjustable from 2.27 inches to 2.95 inches
- Minimum focal distance: 6.6 feet
- Angular field of view: 15 degrees
- Field of view at 200 feet distance: 53 feet wide
- Dimensions: 7.8 inches long x 5.8 inches wide x 2.9 inches high
- Weight (without batteries): 38.8 ounces
- Power supply: Requires one (1) 3 volt type-123 lithium battery (not included)
- Battery life: 40 to 80 hours, depending on infrared usage
- Infrared illuminator built in: Yes
- Adjustable inter-ocular distance centers the dual optical channels precisely over each eye
- Objective and ocular lenses constructed of high-quality all-glass optics
- Soft-touch rubberized finish
- Impact-resistant molded thermoplastic lens housings
|Objective Lens||50 - 59mm|
|Country of Origin||China|
This product works very well, but having a little experience now with this type of binocular I would prefer auto focus. It is well made and has a good feel. even though they are bigger than I was expecting, my lack of experience.Read More
Very happy with product. No complaintsRead More
Questions & Answers
Hello , this item features a field view approximately 70 feet at a distance of 200 feet. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions. Thank you for shopping with us!
"Why did you choose this product?"
Because ant products are junk.and I won't use them any more.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Uses for Night Vision
Best Uses for Night Vision from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about the best uses for night vision.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details