ITEM#: 20352602Spot your target quickly with the blue and red illumination of this scope's glass-etched reticle. The top of this scope has a reflex dot sight base so you can mount an additional reflex sight.
- Top mounted Backup Iron rear peep sight and Fiber Optic front sight post. There are three different mounting positions for the Iron Sights left and right offset and top 12 o'clock position.
- Top of the ECO scope has an integrated NcSTAR Micro Dot reflex dot sight base for mounting a secondary reflex optic to the top of the scope.
- The Laser and NAV LED features have been removed from the ECO MOD3 scope models, for those shooters that don't require those features, or due to state/local laws are not alowed those features on a hunting scope/rifle, or for countries that don't allow those features on a scope.
- Glass Etched Urban Tactical Reticle with Blue& Red illumination for Quick Target Acquisition.
- Electronic Control Panel for: Reticle Illumination levels, to change from Blue or Red colored illuminated reticle.
- Integrated Auto Locking Quick Release Mount, fits Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails
- Uses 1 CR123A Lithium Type Battery (Included)
- Die Cast Aluminum Body with Black Anodized body
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Diameter: 34mm
- Reticle: Urban Tactical
- Illuminated Reticle Color: Blue and Red
- Eye Relief: 2.30"
- Exit Pupil: 8.50mm
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 29.20'
- Click Value: 1/4" MOA
- Lens Coating: Green
- Length: 6.30"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Body Color: Black Anodized
|Dimensions||9.25 inches x 4.625 inches x 3.25 inches|
|Country of Origin||Imported|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details