Vista 616185 bushnell 6-18x50 matte black
Vista 752736 bushnell 2-7x36 multi-x matte box 6l
Leupold 62880 leupold 62880 mk4 ard antireflect device - 40mm
Center point cpm1pa-25m centerpoint 1 piece dovetail mount - medium height1 piece ar22 mnt 1 med prof
- 3X Magnifier with Flip to Side Quick Release Mount.
- This Magnifier can be mounted behind a 1X Reflex optic. You can quickly switch between 1X Magnified Optic for close ranges to 3X Magnified optic for intermediate to longer ranges, with a push of a button and a simple flip to side movement of the magnifier.
- Magnifier features a quick focus ring to keep the image in focus.
- Elevation and Windage adjustments with turret caps, to center your reflex optics reticle in the center of the magnifier.
- Magnifier Centerline at 1 0.5' AR15 Height
- Locking Quick Release Mount, attaches to virtually any Weaver/ Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 type rails.
- Magnifier can be flipped to the side by depressing a spring loaded button and flipping top half of mount and magnifier to the side. Mount locks into either down or side positions.
- Black Anodized Aluminum Construction
- Length: 4.6'
- Type: Magnifiers
- Material: Aluminum
- Magnification: Under 10X
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||3.5"(W) 2.5"(H) 6"(D)|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.