"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 13197227Get out into nature and enjoy camping in comfort with this Mt. Washington dome backpacking tent. This large free standing dome tent has a large D-shaped door with a large window and four ceiling vents.
- Simple to set up
- Spacious for 2-3 people
- Large, pole-supported 11 square foot vestibule holds backpacks and shelters the door from rain
- Full coverage rain fly provides an extra amount of weather protection and wind resistance
- Storm tie outs can be used for extra stability in windy conditions
- Aircraft aluminum poles are lightweight and let you extend the use of the tent into the winter months
- Three-plus seasons
- Sleeps 2-3
- Minimum weight: 6 pounds 6 ounces
- Pack weight: 7 pounds 1 ounce
- Footprint: 7 feet long x 7 feet wide
- Interior height: 52 inches
- Floor area: 49 square feet
- Vestibule: 11 square feet
- Pack size: 25 inches long x 6 inches in diameter
- Doors: 1
- Window: 1
- Pole material: 7000 series aircraft aluminum
- Floor material: 190T nylon taffeta 1200mm coating
- Wall material: 190T polyester taffeta 600mm coating
- Roof material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Netting material: 50D no-see-um mesh
- Fly material: 190T polyester taffeta 1200mm coating
|Capacity||3 Person, 3-person|
|Number of Tent Doors||1|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Model Number||BT 011|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
It a great tent.
It will be used in high altitude desert & I need just that type of design to withstand the extreme environment ( wind ,sand storms , rain & heat )
My son backpacks, camps so hoping this is perfect! Price wise it is....
"Are the seams taped?"
Hello tractor, I hope your day is going well. The tent is or has a weather shield. Thank you for shopping with us.
"does this tent come with a footprint?"
Thank you for contacting us martyecho. Unfortunately no. We apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Adventurer
Consider camping essentials, hiking gear, and outdoor leisure when looking for the perfect gifts to treat your nature-loving lady. Whether she's a hardcore explorer or prefers the luxury of glamping, give her a gift that will inspire her adventurous side.
How to Set up a Tent
How to Set Up a Tent from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to set up a tent.
Tents Buying Guide
Tent Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about buying tents.
Camping Gear Buying Guide
Camping Gear Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about camping gear.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details