Adequate for most range-finding/compass uses - but not a classic viewing optic.
1) Slightly larger than desired - but consistent with aperture.
2) Would prefer 1-mil tick increments to the 5-mil increments it provides (makes the math/estimation a bit more challenging).
3) Would prefer 360 degree field of view:
Note: field of view is much less than 360 degree, since the bottom 1/5 is blacked out to show the compass.
A full field could have been obtained by using a smaller compass window aperture - which means this is not a viewing optic.
4) Aperture cap is good construction - eyepiece cap is common string - replace with flexible wire ASAP!
5) Solid, waterproof, stable
6) Large 6-millimeter exit-pupil is nice - don't see that on most monoculars.
7) Compass reads in degrees only - no direction mnemonics.
8) An optic you won't be afraid to knock-around in the field.
If you're shopping for Plastic Monoculars, look no further than Overstock.com. Overstock has options for every budget. Browse our selection by Popular Product Review Average like 3 & up, 1 & up, and 4 & up or by Top Brands like Barska and Celestron. You can also discover more ways to shop our assortment by New_products, Maximum Range or Lens Coating to find the perfect one. And if your order is over $45, we'll throw in the shipping for free. Whether you're searching for Monoculars or anything else from our Optics collection, you'll find all things home, all for less at Overstock.com.
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.
Eziba® | Shop Eziba.com®
Over half a million prices checked each week. Overstock.com strives to deliver the lowest prices and the biggest savings on all the products you need for your home.