"When will this be available in a size 2 or 4?"
ITEM#: 15867771These polka-dot Morning Star insulated ski pants by Marker provide the ultimate in snow protection with a wind- and water-proof construction. These attractive active pants are finished with sealed seams and articulated knees.
- Color: White
- Polka-dot pattern
- Marker logo D-ring
- Brushed tricot lined pockets
- Lined in embossed taffeta
- Power mesh backing
- Thinsulte 60 GM insulation
- Inner thigh ventilation
- Fabric cover button detail
- Articulated knees
- Lower leg gusset with internal powder cuff and gripper elastic
- Abrasion resistant scuff guards Fully seam sealed
- Water- and wind-proof
- Powder shield connection to connect jacket to pants
- Number and placement of pockets: Front and back hand pockets, leg pocket
- Lining: Fully lined
The approximate inseam is 31 inches. The measurement was taken from a size 8.
Women's Sizing Guide
- Materials: 100-percent polyester twill recycle yarn, 20,000 MM breathable/ 15,000 MM waterproof
- Care instructions: Hand wash
- Model: 11127
- Recommended use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Snow activities
|Fabric Care||Machine Wash|
|Country of Origin||China|
They keep you really warm. Works good.Read More
Questions & Answers
Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated restock date set.
Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details