Mako T-PodG2-SL Tactical Foregrip with Integrated Adjustable Bipod and Incorporated Flashlight - Gen 2-Blk
Utg soft-m3s utg sport airsoft multi-shot combat commando shotgun
Wilson combat 22 wilson steel barrel bushing wrench
Spike's tactical sgt1073-m spike's tshirt spec wpns team grn md
Pachmayr 02921 pachmayr 1911 govt. signature grip combat style
ITEM#: 17249423The T-POD G2 SL Bipod-Foregrip incorporates a built-in 378 lumen tactical light, combining three essential accessories in one compact and lightweight unit. This piece comes in black casing.
- Integrating a foregrip, bipod, and tactical light, streamlines your weapon and saves valuable rail space
- Designed for optimal transition from close range combat to precision shooting for marksmen and those operating in the urban theatre
- Legs height is independently adjustable
- Secured with dual quick-release wingnuts
- Brand: Mako
- Model: T-PodG2-SL
- Materials: Aviation-grade aluminum, steel, and reinforced polymer composite construction
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 6.10 inches long x 1.77 inches wide x 6.10 inches high
- Weight: 15.1 ounce
- Type: Forends, Grips
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Black
|Dimensions||6.10 inches long x 1.77 inches wide x 6.10 inches high|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.