ITEM#: 16924615Everything you need in one box to fit an autopilot to your hydraulic-steer outboard motor. The outboard pilot lets you focus on fishing activity while keeping the boat on course. When connected to an hds gen2 or gen2 touch, the outboard pilot can steer to a waypoint or along a route, select a turn pattern or simply hold a constant heading. The Lowrance smartsteer user interface allows you to easily switch between electric-steer, trolling-motor control and outboard motor control directly from your hds display. And, with your hds display, you can easily convert trails to routes so you can retrace a previous track and get your boat back to the dock from your fishing area. The Lowrance outboard pilot is recommended for single outboard set-ups, on boats that are 30 feet and less, in length.
- Brand: Lowrance
- Model: 000-11748-001
- Materials: plastic, electronic Materials
- Color: black
- Dimensions: 17.75 Inches x 7.75 Inches x 10.75 Inches
- Weight: 13.88 pounds
- smartsteer interface provides control of both your hydraulic-steer outboard motor and the motorguide xi5 pinpoint electric-steer trolling motor
- one-touch route creation from saved trails
- recommended for single-outboard setups on boats that are 30 ft or less
- ice transducer with float and power cable
- easy setup, straightforward guide steps you through first-time install
- outboard pilot
- included items: nac-1 autopilot computer, pump-1 hydraulic pump, point-1 heading and GPS sensor, hydraulic fitting kit, auto/standby button
|Warranty||2 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.