ITEM#: 12974408Firearm is not included with this product. These Limbsaver Speed Mount Recoil Pads offer Limbsaver's patented 3-step technology to provide you with a substantial reduction of felt recoil and a pain-free shooting experience. The recoil pads also feature snag-proof, quick-acquisition mounting.
- 3-step technology reduces felt recoil
- Step 1: NAVCOM material absorbs shock and reduces vibration
- Step 2: Specially designed mushrooms, utilizing the Decay Time Modification System, redirect the recoil energy outward instead of straight back into the shooter's shoulder
- Step 3: Internal atmospheric air chambers allow the pad to compress under recoil, acting as a shock absorber, to eliminate flinching
- Sloped toe and heel design
- Reduces up to 70-percent of felt recoil
- Incorporates Anti-Muzzle Jump Technology
- For use on synthetic stocks
- Choose the model that fits your Benelli, Mossberg or Remington
Before purchasing this product, please familiarize yourself with the appropriate state and local regulations by contacting your local police dept., legal counsel and/or attorney general's office. You, as the buyer, not Overstock.com, are responsible to understand your local, state, and federal laws before placing an order.
|Type||Recoil Pads, Rifle, Shotgun|
|Dimensions||5.5 in x 1.75 in x 1 in|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Model Number||10400, 10200, 10100|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.