"What is the max speed?"
We bought this desktop treadmill for our son for his birthday. He works in an office and is at his desk for many hours every day. He now walks between 13 and 15 miles every day and gets over 30,000 steps. He has lost weight and feels wonderful. I think it is one of the best purchases we’ve ever made for him because it is helping him to stay in shape and healthy. Who wouldn’t want to do that for their son?...
This user earned $20.00 in rewards for writing this review.Learn More
LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk
Exerpeutic 990 High-Capacity Work and Fitness Desk Station Treadmill - Black
LifeSpan Fitness tr800-dt5 Treadmill Desk Exercise Workstation - Black
LifeSpan Fitness TR1200-DT3 Under Desk Electric Treadmill - Black
ITEM#: 16803263The mid-use TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk is our most popular model designed for those looking to walk for longer periods throughout the day or use by small groups. The desktop height adjusts electronically and should be used in settings where height adjustments are infrequent. Additionally, the TR1200-DT7 is Bluetooth-enabled letting you wirelessly sync and track your activity data with our computer app.
- Readouts: Distance traveled, calories Burned, time and step count
- Intelli-guard: Intelli-guard automatically pauses the treadmill belt when you step off, minimizing the risk of injury
- Intelli-step: Intelli-step counting feature works like a pedometer and counts your steps while you walk
- Bluetooth: Includes Bluetooth to support LifeSpan Windows and Mac apps, which can be downloaded from the LifeSpan fitness club
- Bluetooth integration with computer fitness app
- The treadmill desk is Bluetooth-enabled to wirelessly sync your activity data to your Windows or Mac computer with our free downloadable computer app
- Manual desktop height adjustment: Comfortably fits users from 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 8 inches tall.
- Desk is unattached from the treadmill and stands alone, ensuring that any movement from the treadmill stays isolated and is not transferred to the desktop Set includes: Desk, treadmill
- Brand: Lifespan
- Model: TR-1200-DT7
- Materials: Metal
- Color: Black/ grey
- Assembled Treadmill Desk: 74 inches deep x 46.75 inches wide
- Desktop dimensions: 46.75 inches wide x 36.5 inches deep
- Treadmill weight: 131 pounds
- Desk weight: 110 pounds
Please note:Options of excessive weight or bulk will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information.
|Console Display Type||LED|
|Heart Rate Monitoring||Pulse Grips & Chest Strap Compatible|
|Incline Adjustability||Power Adjustable|
|Maximum Incline||13 to 15 percent|
|Product Features||ANSI-BIFMA, Grip Pulse Sensor|
|Set Includes||1 Piece|
|Treadmill Running Surface Length||50 to 60 in.|
|Weight Capacity||301 -350 lbs|
|Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
Questions & Answers
Hello shibaluvs, this goes approximately 0.4 - 4.0 MPH. I hope this helps, have a great day!
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Treadmill Buying Guide
Treadmill Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Here's what you need to know when you're shopping online for a treadmill.
Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for the Workout Girl
From the yogi to the marathoner, our top ten gift ideas for the athlete in your life will help you put something under the tree for every kind of fitness fanatic on your list.
Extended Warranty Buying Guide
Extended Warranty Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about extended warranties.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-10 business days. *
1-4 week delivery after the item ships:**
Delivered by freight carrier. See Oversized Item Delivery Policy.
Oversized-Item Return Policy:
Upon delivery, if you notice any damage or defects, you must note them on the shipping receipt and refuse delivery. Notify Overstock.com immediately in the unlikely event of damage. More Details
This item cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii. More details
Oversized Item Delivery Policy:
This item will be shipped via freight carrier to your home,
excluding rural routes, remote
areas not in close proximity to areas commonly serviced by
freight carriers, islands,
APO/FPO addresses, P.O. Boxes, Alaska and Hawaii. Please
provide your daytime and evening
phone numbers during check out so our carrier can contact you
to schedule delivery. Refer
to our Oversized Item Delivery Policy for additional information.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.