"Why did you choose this product?"
ITEM#: 16850808Levenhuk DTX 50 is a universal digital microscope that can be used in various fields such as biology, jewelry, electronics and so on. This microscope allows you to magnify an image up to 400 times. With this model's built-in 1.3 megapixel digital camera you can make high-quality images and videos.
- Kit includes: Microscope, tripod, protective plastic objective lens cap, software CD, USB-cable, user manual
- Optics material: Glass
- Illumination: LED with variable brightness
- Power supply: USB cable
- Megapixels: 1.3 (interpolated to 2)
- Video recording: Yes
- Image format: Jpeg
- Software: Image processing software with measurement function
- Slot: USB 2.0
- System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac 10.6-10.8; minimum P4 1.8 GHz, 256 Mb RAM, 32 Mb video card, CD-ROM
- Software language: English, German, French, Korean, Russian
- Video format: Avi
- Brand: Levenhuk
- Model: DTX 50
- Color: Black
- Magnification: 20-400x
- Focusing system: Manual, 0-150mm
- Requires batteries: No
- Body material: Rubber-armored
- Weight: 0.8 pounds
- Dimensions: 2.6 inches high x 8.3 inches wide x 5.9 inches deep
|Model Number||Levenhuk DTX 50|
|Country of Origin||China|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. For the return policy on a Marketplace item, please refer to the Seller’s individual policy, located on the product page by clicking on the Seller name. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.